- 3/4 cup of bottle rum, light or dark
- 1 can coconut milk, preferably Coco Lopez
- 1 can cream of coconut, preferably Coco Lopez
- 2 1/2 cans evaporated milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 large cinnamon sticks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ice cubes, for serving
Mix all ingredients in the blender. Taste and add more rum if you like it stronger. You need to add the water because it will get thicker later in the fridge. Pour into a bottle and refrigerate well. Make ahead for richer flavor. Serve in small glassware, garnish with cinnamon stick.
Appox 10 servings.
P.S. The picture is not mine borrowed from Martha Stewart, with cool recipe check it out. This one has no egg.